lunes, 10 de noviembre de 2014

Outlast( narrative history)

Last year I went to investigate a strange asylum where succeds a lot of paranormal things. And this is that I saw:
I arrived to the asylum in my car, when I got out of the car I entered there through a window. I was investigating the hall, when I saw a horrible man at the end. In a few minutes I down the stairs to search more events, when  I suddently encountered a man that was possessed and I ran again to a spectral toilet. The horrible man that I said before was now in front of me. He caught and threw me through the window. I was inconscient a lot of time.Later I woke up in a strange room, they had me tied and they cut some of my fingers. In a few hours, I recovered the conciousness and I ran down the stairs to find help. When I arrived at the output, I saw the door opened. Then, I ran out but in a moment, a hand grabbed and they carried me into a dark room. I woke up and he take the elevator to go up and exit, but the elevator went down and it carried me to a subterranian laboratory. There I saw a ghost and behind it, an elevator that can carry me to the exit. Finally, when I was out, I ran to my car.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario